Powrtouch Evolution Single Axle Motor Mover Specifications
Operational Voltage – 12 Volt DC
Average Current Consumption – 20 A
Maximum Current Consumption – 80 A
Speed – 28cm/second
Weight – approx 32kg
Permissible Overall Weight – 2800kg
Permissible Overall Weight 15% Gradient – 2300kg
Permissible Overall Weight 20% Gradient – 2100kg
Permissible Overall Weight 25% Gradient – 1800kg
Power Source caravan leisure battery – 12V 110Ah
Guarantee – 5 Years
Powrtouch Evolution Single Axle Motor Mover Details
– Manual or Auto roller engagement with cross actuation
– Ultra efficient power train, high-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium rollers
– Centre push design
– New state-of-the-art 4-pole electric motor
– British design and engineering – COP305 compliant.
– Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
– Soft Start – Less stress to the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
– Unique two button safety control to activate system.
– Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
– Braking occurs immediately your finger is released from the operating buttons
– Automatic 20 minute cut off if unit is not in use. Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
– Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
– Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
– Works on wet or uneven terrain
– Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
– Compact design offering better ground clearance.
– Easy DIY installation for the competent person
– Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
– Motor overload protection
– Advanced safety features built into electronic control box